IN-HOUSE CIVIL CONSTRUCTION EXPERTISE
White Construction is an industry leader in heavy/civil projects, with more than 60 years of experience on major infrastructure projects. Our multidisciplinary team brings unparalleled qualifications and experience to constructing transportation and water resource projects including highways, light rail, aviation, and water treatment plants.
The coordination and management of every heavy/civil project poses unique challenges. Our teams focus on minimizing inconvenience to the local community, motorists, and the public, accelerating the project schedule to meet critical milestones while exceeding owner expectations. The heavy/ civil group achieves these goals on each of our projects by providing quality technical solutions, seasoned construction personnel, and organizational structure that combines strong design, construction, and management principals with competence, creativity, and flexibility.
- Highway construction and rehabilitation
- Extensive experience with DOT projects throughout the Midwest
- Self-performing EPC
- Structural concrete
- Mass excavation
- Bridge construction or rehabilitation
- Extensive fleet of cranes ranging from 35 tons – 600 tons
- Site layout and analysis
- Value engineering and detailed estimating
- Experience working near live tracks with limited right of way
- Critical work during tightly controlled shutdown periods
- Railroad bridge replacement
- Large clearing / grubbing
- Mass grading
P3 DESIGN BUILD
- In-house alternative delivery project capabilities for highways, water resource projects and industrial facilities.
- Design / construction
- Operations and maintenance
Our Experience = Your Advantage
White Construction’s roots are in heavy civil construction. With more than 65 years experience on heavy civil infrastructure projects. Our multidisciplinary team brings an unparalleled qualifications and experience to constructing transportation and water resource projects including highways, bridges, railroads and water resource projects.
White Construction’s heavy civil team are skilled at managing the unique challenges posed by civil infrastructure projects. Our teams focus on minimizing inconvenience to the local community, motorists and the public while accelerating project schedules to meet critical project milestones.