White Construction is under contract with the Indiana Department of Transportation to design and construct 3 miles of new Interstate to the I-69 project, located in southwestern Indiana. The project is one of many that extend I-69 from Indianapolis to Evansville, Indiana. The project, like most within this corridor, is a green-field site which included 250 acres of tree clearing, mass excavation of 2.3 million cubic yards of dirt and rock, installation of 2.6 miles of pavement as well as the construction of 4 bridges.
PROJECT SCOPE OF WORK
- 2,300,000 cubic yards of mass excavation that includes both rock and dirt.
- 62,000 square yards of 10.5 inch concrete pavement.
- 42,000 tons of asphalt pavement.
- 1,000 lineal feet of precast box culverts.
- 3,000 lineal feet of various diameter drainage structures.
- Four bridges, two at 750 feet in length and two at 900 feet in length. All are spanning ravines with depths of 75 feet.
|Client:||Indiana Department of Transportation|
|Location:||Greene County, IN|
3900 E. White Ave P.O. Box 249, Clinton, IN 47842
Mon – Fri: 8:00 – 5:00