White Construction continues construction on the I-69 expansion through Greene County, Indiana. To view the progress on the job as of July 2014, click the link below.
White Construction’s Scope of Work Includes:
- 2,300,000 cubic yards of mass excavation that includes both rock and dirt.
- 62,000 square yards of 10.5 inch concrete pavement.
- 42,000 tons of asphalt pavement.
- 1,000 lineal feet of precast box culverts.
- 3,000 lineal feet of various diameter drainage structures.
- Four bridges, two at 750 feet in length and two at 900 feet in length. All are spanning ravines with depths of 75 feet.